No live feed

By GilaChess - December 04, 2015



That's the C615 Logitech webcam I used in last year's Penang Open and Johor Open. I really liked it for the video quality and it supports  putting it on a tripod stand.


Sadly the webcam is lost. I wanted to buy it again but with the recent currency hike it is now RM 299 !! That is way beyond what I want to pay especially when bills for website renewal is looming at the end of December.

Anyway, I think the better alternative is just live blog and post regular pictures from the tournament.

Also, there will be live chess boards by kedaicatur. Who really wants to watch the players thinking long and hard and taking forever to move ?

Will try to do daily video summary of the event.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Post a Comment

My Blog List